Starts in 23 Days, 3 Hours
October 12, 2019 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The summer heat is finally in the rear view mirror, and brewing season is kicking into high gear. Like Springfest, Oktoberfest is a family friendly affair* and wraps up our second homebrew competition. Although lederhosen are not required, why would you not wear them!
October 12, 2019 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm Kiwanis Park, Tempe 6111 S. All-America Way
Join us on Saturday, October 12, at Tempe Kiwanis Park Ruben Romero Ramada for the annual ASH Fall Festival.
– Free for current ASH members.
– Family is welcome, admitted as designated drivers.- Gold Members allowed one drinking guest
– Bring your homebrew! NO GLASS allowed in the park.
– Food provided by Low n Slow BBQ and a couple subsidzed BBQ items.
– Bring potluck side dishes to share
– Award ceremony for 2018 AZ Fall Classic Homebrew Competition
– Prize wheel & Raffle
Bring some cash for the raffle. Great prizes for $1 a ticket, 6 tickets for $5 or even better, 25 tickets for $20.
Sign-ups for food, the Mobile 8 and set-up/teardown help will be posted soon.
*In order to consume alcohol at Fall festival you must be an active member. Guest who are 21 or over but not members may not consume alcohol, soda & water will be provided. Please drink responsibly.