If you have been on the fence about participating in your first meeting we hope the information here will push you over.
Meetings are an excellent way to meet local brewers that share the same common interests as you. Share your experience, expertise, successes, and even failures.
What to expect:
- Meetings begin at 7 PM, but the clubhouse is generally open by 6:30 PM.
- If you do not yet have your membership card they will be available for pickup when you arrive.
- We have a large reach in cooler that members stock with growlers, bottles, and kegs to share. When you come we encourage you to bring your latest batch to share.
- Grab a glass and pour yourself a beer, there is no need to ask, if its in the cooler its fair game!
- Presentations last about an hour and cover current trends, techniques, and other homebrew related topics. They often include professional brewers, sponsors, and fellow members discussing their personal experiences. Find a seat if you would like to sit in on the presentation, they fill up quickly.
- After the presentation you will have an hour to socialize with other homebrewers, members often gather near the cooler. Members often hang around and enjoy the homebrews brought by everyone.
- After presentations we host a raffle with great prizes from our sponsors, be sure to stay around because prizes are only awarded to those who are present.