ASH hosts two competitions each year open to any homebrewer, regardless of club affiliation or location: the Arizona Spring Classic and the Arizona Fall Classic Homebrewing Competitions. Both competitions accept all BJCP beer, mead and cider styles based on the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines. Competition information is below.
- Go to the competition website for all the information, rules and to enter:
- Drop off your entries at the following;
- ASH General Meeting
- Brew Your Own Brew – Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tucson locations
- Black Canyon Brewing
- What Ale’s Ya
- see competition website for drop off deadlines
- entry limit is 5 entries per person
- competition cap is 200 entries
- Must register entries online
- Judging takes place over 3 days, to volunteer register online Register online to judge or steward today!
- Winners will be announced at ASH Fall Festival or ASH Spring festivals.
Contact the competition committee with any questions.