ASH hosts two competitions each year open to any homebrewer, regardless of club affiliation or location: the Arizona Spring Classic and the Arizona Fall Classic Homebrewing Competitions. Both competitions accept all BJCP beer, mead and cider styles based on the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines. Competition information is below.
- Go to the competition website for all the information, rules and to enter:
- The following information will be available on the competition website for each competition:
- Entry deadlines; all entries must be physically received at an authorized entry point by the deadline.
- Entry drop off and mail in locations
- Entry fees and submission instructions
- All entries much be registered online.
- Entry limit is 5 entries per person
- Competition cap is 250 entries
- Judging takes place over 2 days and location will vary by competition. Judge and steward registration is though the competition website for each competition.
- Winners are publicly announced at ASH Fall Festival and ASH Spring Festival. Due to Arizona law, you must be a current ASH member to attend the club festivals.
- Winners will be notified that they have won a medal prior to the public announcement to encourage their attendance.
- Score sheets will be sent to entrants via email after the awards have been announced.
Contact the competition committee with any questions.