ASH hosts two competitions each year open to any homebrewer, regardless of club affiliation or location: the Arizona Spring Classic and the Arizona Fall Classic Homebrewing Competitions. Both competitions accept all BJCP beer, mead and cider styles based on the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines. Competition information is below.
- Go to the competition website for all the information, rules and to enter:
- Drop off your entries at the ASH General Meeting or bring your entries to Brewers Connection, Brew Your Own Brew, Black Canyon Brewing, Stainless Brewing or What Ale’s Ya
- see competition website for drop off deadlines
- entry limit is 10 entries per person
- competition cap is 300 entries
- Must register entries online
- Judging takes place over 3 days, to volunteer register online Register online to judge or steward today!
- Winners will be announced at ASH Fall Festival or ASH Spring festivals.
Best of Show Prize
- The Best of Show winner will have his/her beer brewed at a local brewery.
- 2017 Spring Classic was sponsored by:
- 2017 Fall Classics was sponsored by:
- see competition website for this year’s sponsor and prizes.
- NOTE: Only AZ Residents are eligible to win this prize, and determination of residency is at the sole discretion of the Competition Organizer.
Contact the competition committee with any questions.
Interested in entering other BJCP-sanctioned competitions? Below is an up-to-date calendar of competitions from the BJCP website. Good luck!
Error fetching: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 2016 milliseconds with 0 bytes received