February 20, 2021 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Let’s get together for a social distanced brewout! 2/20 8am-2pm Come check out the new clubhouse and pick up your membership card while you are at it. The street address is: 1301 W. 21st st. Tempe, AZ 85282. We will have strict COVID-19 protocols in place:
- Please wear your mask unless you are sampling homebrew
- Please stay at least 6 feet apart from others
- Please don’t enter a brewers pop-up canopy or brewing station unless you are invited to do so.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home
We will have hand sanitizer and masks set up on tables throughout the event. We will only allow a few people at a time to tour the clubhouse. There is plenty of room to spread out and stay distanced at this outdoor event. Also, its completely fine if you want to come and quickly pick up your membership card and go. This is the perfect event if you would like to learn how to homebrew or bring someone you know who may be interested in homebrewing. Open to members and non-members.
If you are interested in brewing at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
- We have hose water available
- Propane tanks can be filled and ice can be purchased at the Ace Hardware store located at the front of the property. Use sku# ASH when at register for 10% discount off your order!
- There are power outlets to run pumps and a few limited 20 amp outlets for 120 volt brewing systems.
- Open to members and non-members